Location: Multiple locations throughout the country (including but not exclusive to: Sarajevo and Banja Luka)
Event: Friday, October 5, is the last day of campaigning before the general elections on October 7, 2018. As such, there are several large public gatherings scheduled throughout the country.
Actions to Take:
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates
- U.S. Embassy Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
+(387) 33 704 000, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
+(387) 33 704 000 (after-hours)
- State Department – – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Bosnia Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook