- Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program
- Women’s Empowerment Small Grants Program
- Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
- Interethnic Reconciliation Small Grants Program
- BOLD Grants
- Youth Leadership Program Grants
- Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Grant
- Democracy and Human Rights Education
- Alumni Grants
- Speaker and Specialist Grants Program
PUBLIC DIPLOMACY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
The goal of the U.S. Embassy’s Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program is to support efforts that promote mutual understanding and cultural dialogue between the United States and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and which share the richness and diversity of American culture and society with the BiH public. Grants generally range between $1,000 and $15,000 and are awarded to non-profit organizations and institutions for artistic and cultural performances; workshops; guest performers, directors, educators, and speakers; the rights to perform American works; exhibits; etc., that further the goals of the program. You can apply any time, but keep in mind that submitted project proposals will be reviewed two times annually – after January 31 and after April 30. Proposals should be submitted 3 to 6 months before the planned event or activity, and the projects should not exceed 12 months in duration. This notice is subject to availability of funding.
More information about project themes, eligibility and how to apply, available in the document (PDF 230 KB).