- Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program
- Women’s Empowerment Small Grants Program
- Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
- Interethnic Reconciliation Small Grants Program
- BOLD Grants
- Youth Leadership Program Grants
- Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Grant
- Democracy and Human Rights Education
- Alumni Grants
- Speaker and Specialist Grants Program
Applications for this grant are currently closed. Please watch for future funding opportunities.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
U.S. EMBASSY SARAJEVO, OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
Funding Opportunity Title: WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Funding Opportunity Number: BH-002-FY2023
Deadline for Application: Friday, March 10, 2023
CFDA Number: 19.900
The United States Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina, through the Public Diplomacy Section, is pleased to announce a Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Women’s Empowerment Small Grants Program.
More information about project themes, eligibility and how to apply, available in the document (PDF 260 KB).