- Your most recent U.S. passport;
- One passport sized (2x2inch) photograph – see photo requirements for information. Photos which do not meet the requirements will be rejected; BiH size photos will not be accepted;
- Government issued photo I.D (such as U.S or foreign passport, driving licence or military I.D). A U.S. passport will meet this requirement if it is not expired;
- If your passport was issued more then 15 years ago, please provide 1-2 photographs per year from when your last passport was issued to present, to show how your appearance has changed (family or informal photos are acceptable);
- If you have changed your name since your previous U.S. passport was issued, you will be required to furnish legal documentation (e.g. marriage certificate, Change of Name Deed) to prove this change;
- Form DS-11. Please complete the form on-line, then print and bring to your appointment. DO NOT mail this form to the United States and DO NOT sign the form until requested to do so by a Consular Officer.