Change name on U.S. passport

If you have changed your name, you may apply to have this change reflected in your U.S. passport. Please note that U.S. passports are no longer amended to change items appearing on the data page; you will therefore need to apply for a new U.S. passport in your new name. When completing the relevant application form, you should complete the form in the name you wish to appear in your passport.