You will need to bring the following:
- Your child’s most recent U.S. passport;
- One U.S. passport sized (2x2inch) photograph – see photo requirements for information. Photos which do not meet the requirements will be rejected; BiH sized photos will not be accepted;
- If your child was under 5 at the time their last passport was issued, present 1-2 photographs per year from when that passport was issued to present, to show how their appearance has changed (family or informal photographs are acceptable);
- Your child’s U.S. birth certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad, showing the parent’s name(s);
- Government issued photo I.D of parents (such as U.S or foreign passport, driving license or military I.D);
- Form DS-11. Complete the form online and print. Do not sign it. You are required to sign the form before a consular officer.
The presence of the child is required together with both parents. If one parent is unable to attend, please click here for additional information.