Required Documents

You are required to furnish the following:

  • Evidence of U.S. Citizenship – Such evidence may include but is not limited to: U.S. birth or naturalization certificate, Report of Birth Abroad or an expired U.S. passport.
  • Valid, government issued photo I.D.(such as a U.S. or foreign passport, drivers license or military I.D)
  • One U.S. passport sized (2x2inch) photograph – see photo requirements for information. Photos which do not meet the requirements will be rejected.
  • For applicants under 16, a birth certificate must also be presented and both parents must attend the appointment with the child. If only one parent can appear, please follow these instructions. Attending parents must bring government issued photo I.D.
  • Applicants aged 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The accompanying adult must bring government issued photo I.D
  • Form DS-11. Complete the form online, then print and bring with you to the Embassy. DO NOT sign it until before a Consular Officer.
  • Form DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport. This form will be automatically generated when you complete Form DS-11. Submitting this form will declare your passport as lost/stolen