Social Security

If you reside in Bosnia and Herzegovina and have questions regarding services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you must contact the SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located at the U.S. Embassy in Athens, Greece.  For more information on their services and how to contact them, please visit their webpage.

For comprehensive information on SSA’s services abroad, please visit SSA’s webpage Service Around the World.